Cara Berlatih Untuk Menemukan Sistem Trading II How To Practice To Find A Trading System

Cara Berlatih Untuk Menemukan Sistem Trading II How To Practice To Find A Trading System

Show Video

Just take a pair If you want to try in Euro, use Euro first If you want to try in XAU, use it. Don't go randomly you'll be confused "I did buy and sell in XAU, why both can be red?" Because it's haven't move long yet And maybe the distance is too far, surely they'll be minus For example, I have a sell yesterday, then the market goes down then we place buy, but it still not up yet. So, both are still losses So, if you try buy and sell, don't take too far. If too far, it'll be minus

Try to complete it in a day If you want to try long-term, don't go randomly again For example, I want to complete it in a day, don't let it stay overnight The transaction must be done before we close the MetaTrader or before we are off from monitoring the market For example, we do transaction now, don't let it stay until midnight Make sure to close it all before midnight If you already tried it numerous times and found the good and bad we can try do the days For example, the price is down, we test it and place buy there we can wait it for days, no problem It is trying, not randomly. Today is 1 day, tomorrow 3-4 days, no We won't find the core, what do we learn there, because it's random Must be organized and have a note. Say, this week, I try with 1 day Don't stay overnight, more than 1 day The purpose is to master that 1 day technique That is short-term trading technique Compare it with long-term trading For example, we order today, tomorrow's not profit, and not yet then we get profit on the day after tomorrow, we close it It means, it's not 1 day, could run for days We can compare the system, psychology, profit, which is better So, we learn a knowledge, not just buy and sell, no... ...knowledge we can get from there If only buy/sell, no learning and small notes, we won't find it Then, if we want to try different pairs, we'll have a difficulties We can use different ones, but for example, I try in XAU for a week Then, the next week, I try in EURUSD, don't change it In that week, don't change to others You'll be confused ma'am Because it's for knowing the character of each pair So, if I suit with EURUSD, then use it, don't just follow your friends We have our own notes and policy in deciding it Fits with our character and style, and fits with what we do there because we don't know if that random technique fits us or not We could be more confused too "I still don't understand about the buy and sell, but it's still red, sir" Because it's too far. Is it staying overnight or just a day? "I just did both of them, but still red" For example, I order buy in this green candle After it's red, assuming it'll go down, order sell here So, why the buy and sell are losses? Because it's too close The distance with the running price is too close In trading, there's a spread, difference between sell and buy So, the illustration is, there's sell and buy price At the market, there's always 2 prices Sell price and buy price The one who buy and sell is the merchant It's not us. We're just like a smaller buyer while the big merchant is the broker Broker wholesale too from the big merchant So, he always apply 2 prices, sell price and buy price If we buy a gold, then he's selling, he sells it, say Say he sells gold with a price of 1200 per troy ounce The sell price is used for the broker, he's selling When he sells on this price the buy price is different We're buying, they're selling first Then, tomorrow, since I need money, I sell the gold again Then, the broker, or the big store he'll buy it. He buys, I sell

We buy with 1200. Then, he buys it with lower price Maybe 1190 It's like that. If we sell immediately, we get a loss If the price haven't move long, surely it's a loss When we sell it after a month, we still don't know it's profit or not... ...if we use the real gold So, there's difference between sell and buy price I mean this is 1190 So, there's always difference, it's for the broker's profit 10 dollars is the broker's profit In order to make we get profit the price must moves longer, this is the spread price Spread is the difference between sell and buy price If you go the banks that sells currency surely there's exchange rate of sell and buy. Different price Sell exchange rate, it means they're selling and we're buying When we go back again to sell. We sell, they buy

The price is always below This is spread, the profit taken, each company is different Even in each banks in Indonesia, it's always different although the difference is not too far Only small differences Usually in Indonesia, dollars price is 14400 then, they buy it with 13900. Usually the difference is 500 So, the difference is 500 rupiah per dollar If we buy 10 thousand dollar 500 times 10 thousand dollars 5 million rupiah. We already get this loss It means we get a loss because of the spread If we buy or sell at that time, it's still a loss It's the same as when you put buy and sell the market hasn't moved, small ups and downs we still can't get the profit We get profit if the market moves long including if we buy a real gold In a year, it's still not profit, at least more than 3 years, then it's profit Usually people who invested in gold, it's more than 5 years If only 5-6 months, still a loss, because of the spread price Or the difference between sell and buy price is still high And the price haven't increased significantly So, the difference is the one that makes the loss If still too close, we won't get anything, only loss If you want to see the spread enter MetaTrader, slide to the most left side, up and down arrows Up and down arrows, at the bottom left side There'll be pairs of AUDCAD and etc.

Below the AUDCAD there's a number "053617. Spread 22" What I mean the difference of buy and sell price is that spread Now, slide it, find XAU "Gold, the spread is 63" -62 to 63. Spread always moves So, the difference is around 60 So, there's always spread, it always ups and downs The average is around 60 in XAU Each pair is different. The spread in XAU is around 60 So, if we buy we have a minus of 60 pips, if the lot is 0,1, our minus is 6 We time the lot with the spread If the lot, for example, buy, the lot is 1 The minus is 60 dollars If the lot is 0,1, times it with 60, so it's -6 It always like this. Try to buy or sell, it'll be a minus The minus is from the lot times the spread or the difference between sell and buy price If we buy, we get sell price If we sell, we get buy price So what we do is the opposite of the broker If broker sells, it's buy for us If broker buy, we sell Like what I said about selling gold at a shop If I buy gold, that gold shop sells, with sell price Then, if we sell again We sell to that shop again, then he's buying from us They're the ones that used as reference, the shop or the bank Buy and sell is not me. If I sell, I get buy price If we buy, we get sell price What matters is watch the minus and wait until it's plus If not plus yet, we taught the calculation to cut loss because sometimes we don't think the same way as the market "About the minus, I waited it to be plus" "The minus is getting bigger, reaching 600" It means you haven't apply the money management yet At least use 2-5%. The maximum is 20%

Around these numbers, what's the result of cut loss? There are times we let this reaches 20% So, the purpose is to understand it If we just cut loss without a strong base, our budget'll run out It means we haven't read and analyze it well Then, if we wait until 60%, it's for learning chances of turning market Evidently it doesn't turn when it's 20%, means we get pretty big loss How we tweak it there, we analyze better The purpose is staying away from long minus floating and profit chance "It's because I forget, I used 1 as the lot sir" Don't forget it, if you forget in real account, it's dangerous And it often happens, even in real account too So, the purpose of learning in demo is to improve agility improve in determining lot, buy and sell our hands speed too. Because if we're wrong, from 0,1 to 1 lot if it goes the same way as our analysis, it's fine, profit If it opposes, we could go bankrupt in a short time If wrong, we must cut loss it quickly Not the analysis, but typo, putting wrong number, it's dangerous Any more question? "No, sir" Now we go to candlestick

2021-03-20 16:33

Show Video

Other news